Toto Junction | Toy Shop
Toto Junction contacts and directions
Visit our shop
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sunday + Public Holiday: CLOSED
Step by step directions
Directions from Oysterbay/Mwenge
1) Cross Selander Bridge and stay on Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road (towards City Centre)
2) Left on OHIO Street (towards Serena Hotel)
3) Right at Samora Avenue
4) Continue straight.
5) You will come to the ASKARI MONUMENT roundabout - continue straight (2nd exit)
6) Your first left is Mkwepu Street
7) Toto Junction LTD will be on your left hand side
Directions from Airport
1) Go straight on Nyere Road until Nkurumah Street
2) Right on Nkurumah Street (Towards clock tower)
3) At clock tower roundabout, take 3rd right towards Central Police
4) Left at Central Police station
5) Left on Bridge street (opposite Zanzibat Ferry Terminal)
6) Right at Mansfield Street (After St. Joseph Church)
7) Toto Junction is at the end of the Road
Questions (and answers)
- Cash on delivery (in Dar es Salaam)
- Tigopesa, MPesa, Airtel Money and all other Mobile money.
We will generally EXCHANGE any items within 3 DAYS if it is unopened/unworn, in original condition and includes original labels and tags.
All exchanges will be for store credit.
We do not give refunds unless we delivered a defective product or incorrect and do not have a replacement.
We do not exchange:
- Breast pumps and bottles
- Underclothing (underwear/vests/socks/bras etc)
- Opened/Used/dirty items
It is the customers responsibility to return the item to our retail location. Any delivery charges related to a return will be the customers responsibility, unless we supplied an incorrect or defective product.
Within reason, we will always do our best to satisfy customers and take responsibility for our products.What if I am not comfortable ordering online?No problem! Call or whatsapp us at 0764 938 686. Is it safe to come to the city center and Toto Junction?Yes it is! Our staff have been trained on COVID matters. We have all weathered the storm together and fully understand the importance of cleanliness, hygiene and safety in today's world. Please feel safe.