Toto Junction contacts and directions
Visit our shop
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sunday + Public Holiday: CLOSED
Step by step directions
Directions from Oysterbay/Mwenge
1) Cross Selander Bridge and stay on Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road (towards City Centre)
2) Left on OHIO Street (towards Serena Hotel)
3) Right at Samora Avenue
4) Continue straight.
5) You will come to the ASKARI MONUMENT roundabout - continue straight (2nd exit)
6) Your first left is Mkwepu Street
7) Toto Junction LTD will be on your left hand side
Directions from Airport
1) Go straight on Nyere Road until Nkurumah Street
2) Right on Nkurumah Street (Towards clock tower)
3) At clock tower roundabout, take 3rd right towards Central Police
4) Left at Central Police station
5) Left on Bridge street (opposite Zanzibat Ferry Terminal)
6) Right at Mansfield Street (After St. Joseph Church)
7) Toto Junction is at the end of the Road
Delivery and Payment
- We can generally deliver to anywhere in Tanzania
- We use bus services from Dar es Salaam, and you will need to pick up your items at the local bus station in your city
- Charges may be revised if items are bulkier or heavier than normal.
- Cash on delivery (in Dar es Salaam)
- Tigopesa, MPesa, Airtel Money and all other Mobile money.
We will generally EXCHANGE any items within 3 DAYS if it is unopened/unworn, in original condition and includes original labels and tags.
All exchanges will be for store credit.
We do not give refunds unless we delivered a defective or incorrect product and do not have a replacement.
- Breast pumps and bottles
- Underclothing (underwear/vests/socks/bras etc)
- Opened/Used/dirty items