With 3 confirmed cases, Covid-19 has become a reality in Tanzania. It is necessary for all of us to work together, in order to keep each other safe. Although it is important not to over react, we must all be aware of the risks associated with the New Coronavirus. It is extremely contagious and sometimes the symptoms may be mild or even non existent. Please remember: better safe than sorry.
In order to serve our customers in a safe environment, we have implemented the following:
- We have placed sanitizers / soap+water for all customers who enter the shop.
- All counters are cleaned with methylated spirit regularly, throughout the day.
- Our floors are mopped daily with bleach.
- All owners and staff have been educated on prevention and hygiene measures.
- Safety Posters have been placed outside our shop.
We ask our customers to observe the following:
- If you know that you have been in close contact with anyone with Covid-19, please inform the health authorities immediately.
- Make sure you observe social distancing (no handshakes, hugs, try to keep at least 1 m apart).
- Observing personal hygiene measures – washing hands with soap regularly or using hand sanitizer, sneezing into tissues etc
- In case of not feeling well (Flu/Fever): stay away from the public and seek medical care and clearance as necessary.
- Use Mobile money (Tigopesa/Mpesa etc) rather than cash.
- Keep up to date with, and follow guidelines given by the relevant government authorities.
If you would prefer to shop through our website, click on this link and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions, please call us at +255 764 938 686 or click here to contact us .
We wish you the best - please be safe and responsible